TOP OUTDOOR PERFORMANCE
Enhanced outdoor parking management thanks to our Outdoor Parking Guidance System.
The occupancy data collected by sensors is automatically fed to display signs located strategically within the car park to provide drivers with real-time data on the number of open spaces available in each area.
- Earth magnetic field and Radar detection of 98%
- Battery powered, up to 7 years
- High immunity against electromagnetic & noisy environments
- Wireless communication 433 / 868 / 915 MHz
- Ergonomically designed
- Robust & immune against electromagnetic noisy environments
- IP67: ultra-resistant and suitable for saline environments and continued exposure to UV rays
- Sensors & signage integrated, deployed and proven worldwide
- Easy installation without civil work
- Improves car park efficiency & helps to reduce CO emissions
How does our Outdoor Parking Guidance System Work?
- Signage at the car park entrance will indicate how many parking spaces are available.
- Display signs will direct the driver to available parking spaces
- ParkManager Software controls the entire solution and can be integrated with other 3rd party systems.
- As the driver leaves, the surface sensor sends information to display signs updating parking availability.